Interior Designer & Blogger
Design has always been in Ellenor’s blood. From rearranging her childhood bedroom furniture to decorating her first rental apartment, she’s constantly playing around with the interior style of a home.
After working in marketing for a number of years, Ellenor decided to change careers and turn her passion into a career. Launching design packages in 2021. From e-design to full-on room transformations, we have a service that’s right for you. Because great design allows you to turn a house into a home.
With a clear directive that you should create a life and home you love, the goal for An Edited Lifestyle is to be the central hub of knowledge and advice for you to live a beautiful life.
Ready to Create a Beautiful Home?
We can’t wait to work with you!
get to know me
Here are some interesting facts About me:
- I have a BA (Hons) in Fashion Studies, creating a four outfit collection and a wedding dress in my final year.
- I’ve been renting for the past nine years, living in my current home for three of those, renovating it from day one.
- I’m the Monica of my friendship group. There’s nothing I love more than clear product and woven baskets to hide everything away.
- I cannot go without having at least four coffees a day. A habit that I don’t think I’ll be giving up anytime soon.
- I love a good DIY project. I come from a long line of Carpenters and DIYer’s and I’m willing to give anything a go.