The Only Moisturiser That I will use…
I’ve described my skincare journey before on the blog and the main part of this journey was finding a moisturiser that worked for me. When I discovered Kiehls Ultra Facial Moisturiser, it was a game-changer. My skin has always been dried and dehydrated. Since my teenage years, I’ve struggled to find a skincare routine that works for me.
When I first moved to Leeds, I walked into my local Kiehl’s start and instantly fell in love with the brand. The Sales Assistance put me onto the Ultra Facial Moisturiser and seven years later, I haven’t changed. The best thing about this product is how long it lasts. I will always purchase the 250ml bottle which is about £40.00. However, this massive bottle lasts me between 9-10 months. For cost per usage, it’s such a bargain, which is why I’m happy to invest in the product.
The reason I love about the product is that…
- Beautifully hydrated skin which does last all day.
- Does not irritate or bring out the redness in my skin
- It mixes so well with foundation if you wanted to create a tinted moisturiser
- It’s lightweight so it’s not too heavy on the skin, but still thick enough to give you the hydration
- It combines well with the other products that I use as part of my skincare routine